- The Information We Collect. Laser Printer Technologies may collect information from users in a variety of ways, including through on-line forms for ordering products and services, and other instances where users are invited to volunteer such information.
- How We Use Information. Laser Printer Technologies may use information gathered through our web site to contact users regarding products and services offered by Laser Printer Technologies, and otherwise to enhance user's experience with Laser Printer Technologies. Laser Printer Technologies may also use information collected through our website for research regarding the effectiveness of the website and the marketing, advertising, and sales offers of Laser Printer Technologies.
- Disclosure of Information. Laser Printer Technologies will not disclose or sell information collected from users to third parties. However, we may disclose aggregate, anonymous data based on information collected from users to investors and potential partners. We may transfer information collected from users in connection with the sale of Laser Printer Technologies' business. Finally, we will disclose your information to third parties as necessary to process your transaction (such as disclosure to credit card processors).
- Maintenance of Information. Information about users that is maintained on our systems is protected using industry standard security measures. However, we cannot guarantee that the information submitted to, contained on, or transmitted from our systems will be completely secure.
- Security. The security of your information is very important to us. We use the 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to protect the security of your online order. SSL technology encrypts your information to protect it from being decoded by anyone other than Laser Printer Technologies Once you begin the order process, your computer will begin communicating with our server in secure mode.